Oct 9, 2016

09/15/16

PTO Meeting Carlton School 9-15-16

Attendees: Leah Penley, Amanda Means, Betsy Ricciarelli, Amy Shanahan, Francesca Sparallo, Kim Falchek, Beth Forrestal, Ilene Altman, Kelly Barrett, Greg Sheridan, Kate Bouffard, Erin Burgos, Joseph Loux, Fiona Williams, Bethann Jellison

Haunted Happenings is October 6. National Parks type of float for parade.

Camp Carlton, a shirt for all seasons, a 1950’s type of shirt. $6.25 a shirt. Order about 315 shirts plus 24 for incoming kindergartners. Number of students will be at capacity by the end of the year.

Celebration of Learning Budget. Approve the budget now. Last year we went over by $1000. Budget was $1500 and we spent $2500. We need to review budget.

WalkAThon is September 23. Volunteers are all set and it’s all set to go.

CORI Forms. Volunteers to have CORI done every 2 years. No parent volunteer can be left along with a child unless they have been fingerprinted. There is no cost to have CORI done but fingerprinting does have a cost. You can be reimbursed by the school.

Pumpkin Fest. Leah Penley to run Pumpkin Fest again this year. Need volunteers. It is set for October 20th from 5:30 - 7:00.

There will not be a Veteran’s Day show. There will be a show during the day for the school but no night time show. Show can be purchased on video later.

February 6 - 8 is the Farm School.

Musical will take place on a Wednesday and Thursday night.

Kindergarten Boston Field Trip. 54 Kindergarten students and there will be 9 or 10 adults to go with them. $10.00 a person plus the bus. Bus is between $130 - $160. $500 allotted for Field Trip. Estimate is $800 for cost. Motion to give $800 for field trip is 1st, 2nd and all approved.

Take Home Book Bags. $300 request to purchase take home bags. Motion for $300 for book bags is 1st, 2nd all all approved.

New system for requesting funds. 2 forms. 1 for requesting funds, name detail. Amanda and Betsy preparing letters for teachers. You can get reimbursement form from the office.

The Farm School was paid for by a grant. That money is gone so they are working out a way to pay for Farm School this year. We may need to do another fundraiser.

Minutes from June meeting 1st, 2nd and all approved.

Treasurer’s Report is 1st, 2nd and all approved.

Mar 14, 2016

Minutes 2-3-16

Minutes 2-3-16

Carlton PTO

 

Attendees:  Amanda Means, Betsy Ricciarelli, Carla Reid, Leah Penley, Kimberly Falchek,

Jeff Fox, Joseph Loux, Sseziwa Mukasa, Ilene Altman, Kathy Karch, Amy Shanahan,

Teegan von Burn, Patricia Mercier

 

  1. Minutes from 1-13-16 were 1st, 2nd and all approved.
  2. Treasurer’s Report was 1st, 2nd and all approved.
  3. Colette requests more money for the concession for up to $40.00 for the Winter Concert.  1st, 2nd and all approved for an additional $40.00 for the concession for the Winter Concert.
  4. The Earth Fest will be on a Thursday and will probably be on April 28th.  Gina can probably coordinate the Earth Fest.
  5. The Recorder Concert will be on April 14th. Calendar Raffle is an all May event which has to be prepared ahead of time. This has to be done before May 1st.  Donations are still needed.  There are at least 31 prizes needed.
  6. Ninety-Nine night in April is a possible fundraiser.  The Carlton School will get 15% of the bill.  Either a night during April vacation or a Friday night in April are possible nights to have the fundraiser.  
  7. Possible Yard Sale at Savers for a fundraiser.  Amanda with speak with Savers.  5 cents a pound for hard items.  20 cents a pound for soft items.  We can possibly have food for the yard sale.  There can be a week long drop off for the yard sale.  The yard sale would be held sometime in the spring, probably June, from 7:00 am to 12:00 noon.
  8. Box Tops.  Lauren is in charge and Kristy is possibly involved as well.  Betsy will get in touch with Lauren and get more information.  Kim Falchek has volunteered to also help with the box tops.  
  9. Spring Dance-A-Thon. Ilene Altman and Jean Marie Kahn to possibly coordinate a day for the Dance-A-Thon.  Dance-A-Thon will be similar to how the Walk-A-Thon is done.  It will most likely be done during the school day.  
  10. Ilene Altman has requested that Figi from Fun Phenomenon be there for both shows for the winter concert.  Motion to give Figi $100.00 for coming to the concert for both performances of the Winter Concert.  The motion is 1st, 2nd and all approved.
  11. Mr. Sheridan will be having two field trips.  The 3rd grade will be going to the Museum of Science.  The 4th grade will be going to the Harvard Museum of Natural History. A motion to request $375 each for the two field trips.  The motion is 1st, 2nd and all approved. 
  12. Request to end meeting is 1st, 2nd and all approved.

Sep 24, 2015

Minute 9-10-15

Minutes

Carlton PTO

Thursday 9-10-15

 

Attendance: Carla Reid (VP) Tricia Mercier (Teacher Pres), Joe Loux (Treasurer), Jeff Fox, Amanda Means (Co-president),Melissa Wilson (secretary) , Stephanie Makary, Ilene Altman, Ms. Kahn (principal), Kathy Karch, CJ Karch,  Susanna Baird, Adam Lantheaume, Kris Lantheaume, Teegan Von Burn (assistant prinicipal), Leah Penley

 

1. Walk -a-thon: Ms. Mercier updated that it will be next Thursday Sept 18. The pledge sheets have been sent home in communication folders

volunteer needs : 0830 Set about 5, 9-10am e1-e2 will walk (10 volunteers)

10-11am p1-p2 will walk (10 volunteers) 11-12:00 am (5-10 volunteers to tally the kids pledge sheets).

2. CORI forms for volunteers: Melissa will followup regarding CORI forms with

Ms. Melin. 

3. Haunted Happenings (world peace) : Ms. Bouffard Oct 1, 2015. Needs: paper towel rolls

Motion to increase budget from $275 as opposed to $200

due to 40 new shirts (CARLTON TIE DYE) for new students:  

Jeff moved to approve an addition $75.00 susannna seconded 

motion approved.

4. Pumpkin Fest:  Oct 22 6:00pm-7:30pm An event chair and committee is need.

Melissa will coordinate pumpkin decoration contest through city and obtain pumpkins again.

Will followup with Colette to obtain details from previous years.

5. Sept 25, 2015 is a 1/2 day and assembly and presentation for an Award presented to Carlto school staff and students. Ms. Kahn is requesting assistance

with pictures.  CJ Karch volunteered to take cover this event.

6. Veterans Day concert date confirmed in Nov 5th at 6PM. Ms Altman will

followup with color guard and Amanda Means will follow up with a friend that is a veteran to be speaker. 

7. Back to School Roller Party: Melissa proposed a back to school roller skating party on

9-25-15 from 5pm-7pm.  Melissa will followup with pricing detail ASAP. Concern:

most events PTO try to do are FREE to make them accessible to all students and families.

8. Cookbooks:  Melissa Will followup on inventory.

9. Chico Bag Fundraiser:  Melissa will followup with Kendra and Beth for details

 

New Business: Melissa Will look into roller skating back to school night. 9-25-15

issue is that we dont do pay events so how can we make this free to student:

enrollment 215 current

May 25, 2015

5-6-15

Minutes

Carlton PTO

Wednesday 5-6-15

 

Attendance:  Kendra Lefluer, Beth Forrestal, Carla Reid, Tricia Mercier, Collette Loux, Joe Loux, Jeff Fox, Lorena Hawkins, Amanda Means, Linda Girard, Melissa Wilson, Sarah Hunter, Ilene Altman, Ms. Kahn

 

  1. Approve Minutes from April:  Approved
  2. Treasures Report: jeff Motioned to approve treasurers report. Joe seconded. Treasures report approved.
  3. Earth Fest: Positive response 0 negative feedback received
  4. Calendar Raffle: As of 5-6-15 $1530.00 funds raised.  Final amount raised will be available in June 2015.
  5. Karaoke night: 28 May 15 @ 6pm. Cost: FREE.  Collette will manage concessions. 
  6. Movie night: 11 June 15 @ 6pm  Big Hero 6. Cost: FREE. PTO will provide 1 small water. Colette will manage concessions. 
  7. Picnic: 13 june 15 @12p-3pm. Location: Collins Cove.  Needs: volunteers for food set up, cooking, and cleanup. 2 grills needed. Porta- Potty needed. Contact person: Carla Reid
  8. DVD: Ms. Altmas reported about 20 DVD’s completed.  Suggestion: pre-make and sell at Karaoke night/movie night. Ms. Altman will follow-up
  9. Carlton Gear:  Collette will place order 5/8/15. 
  10. Celebration of Learning: 17 June 15 @6:30pm (e’s) 18 June 15 @ 6;30pm (k-3).  Collette will manage concessions for the COL.
  11. Babysitting: Funds approved at April meeting $25.00 per meeting. Beth will followup with Bethanne.
  12. Elections: Lorena and Amanda volunteered to run for co-president. Unanimous approval. New presidents for 2015-2017 are Lorena and Amanda.  Melissa volunteered to be secretary for 2015-2017 with unanimous approval. Melissa will be secretary 2015-2016.
  13. Requests:

a)    Ms. Altman requests to increase budget for Celebration of Learning to $875 or $1010 if piano tuning is not covered by district.  Jeff motioned to approve. Amanda seconded. Funds approved.

b)    Ms. Kahn requests a budget approval for Field day 23 June 15 to approve T-shirts for 220 enrolled students and 55 staff.  Jeff motioned to approve. Beth F seconded. Field Day t-shirts will be provided by PTO.

Carla requests to approve $200 funds for dispersement  for 3 signs in Cafeteria for art to Mrs. B.  Jeff moved to approve $200 in funds.  Sarah

May 6, 2015

Minutes April 1, 2015

Minutes
PTO Meeting Wednesday April 1, 2015

Attendance:Kendra LeFleur (Parent co­president), Beth Forrestal (parent co­president) Amanda Means, Tricia Mercier (teacher president), Carla Reid (VP), Jeff Fox (acting secretary:), BA Cornell, Gina Grinarml, Sseziwa Mukasa.

  1. Approve minutes from March­ approved!

  2. Earthfest (Gina) ­ Working on adding things since Whole Foods and Audubon Society can’t come. Approved $100 to go to Planet Protectors to work on things for Earthfest. Discussion about lack of recycling and composting at Carlton and ways to make that happen more successfully at Carlton. Should there be a group of parents to spearhead getting more recycling/composting going at Carlton? Should mayor Driscoll come to encourage composting at Carlton?

  3. Calendar Raffle­ Update on prizes for the raffle (too many to list). People still asking other places... We still need more! Need to start selling soon. $5 or 5 for $20. Advertising on Facebook to drum up interest?

  4. Approve $ for sitters next year­ $25 per meeting. BA has a possible candidate. BA will ask... Money approved.

  5. Requests ­None

  6. Elections ­President and secretary are up (Jeff cannot because he can’t multi­task

    and needs to make motions). Voting next month... Amanda and Lorena for co­prez?

  7. Recorder Concert­ We will sell concessions. Water in the closet, get some chips/chocolate to sell.

  8. Treasurer’s Report­ Garden fund? Might be a remnant from the past? Approved.

  9. Picnic ­June 13 has not been confirmed by Jean­Marie. Carla needs to plan, but

    doesn’t want to book it until confirmed.

  10. Village Tavern Fundraiser ­Amanda ­ Monday 4/13 5­8 pm

  11. Teacher Appreciation Week­ (Tricia leaves...) Week of May 4. Collette ordered lunch boxes with school logo. Fill with healthy snacks. Lunch Boxes on Monday. BA will do a breakfast on Wednesday. Banner on Monday. Friday ??? Chair massage? Flowers? Afternoon tea!! Amanda will get carafes. Jeff will get an assortment of teas. 

Apr 13, 2015

3-11-15

MINUTES

PTO Meeting Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 6:30pm

 

Attendance: Teegan Von Burn (Asst. Principal), Tricia Mercier (PTO Staff President), Ilene Altman (music teacher), Beth Forrestal (parent co-president), Kendra LeFleur (parent co-president), Joe Loux (treasurer), Susanna Baird (secretary), Jeff Fox, Jessica Fox, Sarah Hunter, Amanda Means, Sseziwa Mukasa, Betsy Ricciarelli, Francesca Sparacio

1. Approve Minutes from January – Approved. 

2. Requests – Teegan Von Burn, Asst. Principal. 3 requests from Greg Sheridan, science. Bussing – P1 to Smolak Farms May 22 $275, E1 to MOS April 17 $324.50 (Read Trust pays for admission); 4th grade to Harvard Museum of Natural History $324.50 June 15 (Read Trust pays for admission).

3. Safe Routes to School – Melissa Wilson, Parent and Salem Safe Routes to School coordinator. Funded by the Mass. in Motions grant. Goals – complete the surveys. Each school. 40% compliance = $250 for bike safety gear. Closes out next week. Melissa will give them to Betsy to get out in the folders tomorrow. Melissa will come into the school and present to 3rd and 4th graders, aiming for a Wednesday. Walk to School Day in the spring. Possible pedestrian training for 2nd grade in spring or along with walkathon in the fall.

4. Karaoke Night – Ilene Altman, Music. May 21, 6-7:30 p.m.

5. Movie Night – Ilene Altman, Music. June 11. Big Hero 6. 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. 

6. School Picnic - June 13.

7. Readathon - We made more than $1,000. Talk later re: next year. 

8. Earth Fest - April 30. They need volunteers.

9. Bike Safety Day - Sarah Hunter. Cancelled because of Safe Routes program. Getting quotes on helmets. Will work with Melissa.

10. Carlton Gear – Beth. Offering short-sleeved shirts, including fitted T-shirts. Likely sending forms home beginning of April. Have them in by April vacation.

11. Calendar Raffle – Susanna Baird. Air miles? Melissa will ask her mother who is a flight attendant. Susanna will send out to volunteer. $5 or 5 for $20. Ask Jeff @ K.I.C.K. Kendra will call Great Wolf Lodge.

12. Village Tavern Fundraiser – Amanda Means. They will match what the 99 did. April 14 with 13 as backup. 5-8.

13. Light It Up Blue for autism – Melissa Wilson. April 2, 6:30 p.m., march around the Common awareness event and resources. 

13. Treasurer's Report – Joe Loux. Got rid of obscure line item. Susanna will ask Mrs. Erps if she is owed slushee money.

4-1-15

Minutes

PTO Meeting Wednesday April 1, 2015

 

Attendance: Kendra LeFleur (Parent co-president), Beth Forrestal (parent co-president) Amanda Means, Tricia Mercier (teacher president), Carla Reid (VP), Jeff Fox (acting secretary:), BA Cornell, Gina Grinarml, Sseziwa Mukasa.


1. Approve minutes from March - approved!

2. Earthfest (Gina Grinarml) - Working on adding things since Whole Foods and Audubon Society can’t come.  Approved $100 to go to Planet Protectors to work on things for Earthfest. Discussion about lack of recycling and composting at Carlton and ways to make that happen more successfully at Carlton. Should there be a group of parents to spearhead getting more recycling/composting going at Carlton? Should mayor Driscoll come to encourage composting at Carlton?

3. Calendar Raffle - Update on prizes for the raffle (too many to list). People still asking other places… We still need more! Need to start selling soon. $5 or 5 for $20. Advertising on Facebook to drum up interest?

4. Approve $ for sitters next year - $25 per meeting. BA has a possible candidate. BA will ask… Money approved.

5. Requests - None

6. Elections - President and secretary are up (Jeff cannot because he can’t multi-task and needs to make motions). Voting next month… Amanda and Lorena for co-prez?

7. Recorder Concert - We will sell concessions. Water in the closet, get some chips/chocolate to sell.

8. Treasurer’s Report - Garden fund? Might be a remnant from the past? Approved.

9. Picnic - June 13 has not been confirmed by Jean-Marie. Carla needs to plan, but doesn’t want to book it until confirmed.

10. Village Tavern Fundraiser - Amanda - Monday 4/13 5-8 pm

11. Teacher Appreciation Week - (Tricia leaves…) Week of May 4. Collette ordered lunch boxes with school logo. Fill with healthy snacks. Lunch Boxes on Monday. BA will do a breakfast on Wednesday. Banner on Monday. Friday ??? Chair massage? Flowers? Afternoon tea!! Amanda will get carafes. Jeff will get an assortment of teas.

PTO Minutes 1-7-15

MINUTES

PTO Meeting Wednesday, January 7, 2014, 6:30pm

 

Attendance: Ilene Altman (music teacher), Beth Forrestal (parent co-president), Kendra LeFleur (parent co-president), Joe Loux (treasurer), Susanna Baird (secretary), Jeff Fox, Sarah Hunter, Colette Loux, Betsy Ricciarelli, Francesca Sparacio

 

1. Approve Minutes from December – Approved. 

2. Elections – May for Co-President and Secretary.

3. Frozen Sing-Along – Tricia is doing mugs. Colette is going to get cups. Approved money for Colette. 5:30 setup. Print out coloring sheets. Donation bucket out.

4. Requests – Snowball Slam started. Send around another round of pledge sheets. Second week of February is Literacy Week with the celebration. There is an event every day. Monday Teacher Swap – teachers go and read books to other classrooms. Tuesday – Community Circle Read-in with jammies. Wednesday – end the snowballs and slush party. Need money for slush. Reveal how many books and chapters. Can we approve $350? Thursday Author Share. Friday Vocabulary Parade – moving to the stage. Doing a weekly winner.

At the end of every week is a classroom who wins. This week, least amount of snowballs on your day. Prize hot chocolate and popcorn and an hour to read. Gives them a head start to read for the next week. Every week for five weeks, 2 class per week. Ask Melissa if she can get it for free. $350 slush. Approved. $75 for cocoa and popcorn.

Mrs. Kahn needs $635.90.

Nice if we had a DVD duplication system – we could make DVDs and sell them for $5. Between $400 and $600. PTO approved up to $600. Beth Anne Jellison can write a check. Ilene is going to look for the DVDs. 

5. Update - Staff meeting re: the outdoor classroom. Will put together a wish list. Design something, come up with a price tag, etc. 

6. Raffle – bring in stuff anytime for the May raffle.

7. Salem 5 Grant – Colette researched. You put in for an object. Sarah will check in with Salem Cycle to see what it would cost for 60 helmets. Joe and Colette will fill it out and see if Salem 5 will buy. 

8. Treasurer's Report – Approved. 

9. Teacher Appreciation Week – First week in May. Banner. Lunchboxes. Amanda will check into 60. Navy blue with a white logo or royal blue with a white logo. Discuss treats at February meeting.

 

 

 

Jan 7, 2015

12-5-14

MINUTES

PTO Meeting Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 6:30pm

Attendance: Teegan Von Burn (vice principal), Trisha Mercier (staff president), Ilene Altman (staff composer & chicken wrangler), Beth Forrestal (parent co-president), Kendra LeFleur (parent co-president), Joe Loux (treasurer), Carla Reid (vice president), Susanna Baird (secretary), Claire Cloutier, Jeff Fox, Amanda Means, Sarah Hunter

1. Chick-Fil-A – Bill (Chick-Fil-A rep). Presented several concepts. After he left, we decided against it. (Note: We actually said no in advance, but he showed up anyway.)

Amanda is going to contact Howling Wolf and Orange Leaf about a combined fundraiser in January or February.

2. Minutes from November – Reviewed and approved.

3. P1 and P2 Holiday Concert – Ilene. Will sell chips, water, cookies. Leah Penley's daughters will be selling the cookies in the lobby. Susanna and Beth will put platters together Thursday afternoon just before pickup.

4. Readathon – Beth. We will need volunteers to count the snowballs in the mornings. Halfway through pajamas and hot cocoa day for the least amount of snowballs. Susanna will work with Shawna Erps to get volunteers lined up.

5. Frozen Sing Along – Ilene. January 8. Carla will bring the sing along DVD to Ilene. Hot cocoa – will sell for $1. Adults will be in paper cups, kids will be in leftover mugs. Carla and Susanna counted – approximately 75. Snowflake craft run by Beth. Susanna will get card stock and run off copies of a winter bookmark template that kids can color and then use for Snowball Slam.

6. Ye Olde Pepper Companie – Kendra investigating candy fundraiser. 

7. Requests – none except Susanna will email Stephanie re: Sheridan.

8. Children's Charity Trisha Mercier will email him.

9. Magnets – 50 - $12. Sarah made them. Approved reimbursing Sarah plus $25 additional to buy another 100 magnets.

10. Stuff for kids who need winter items – Teegan is going to look into what's needed and will contact us if there are winter coats.

11. Treasurer's Report - Reviewed and approved.

 

 

 

Nov 8, 2014

PTO Minutes Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MINUTES

PTO Meeting Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 6:30pm

Attendance: Beth Forrestal (co-president) Kendra LeFleur (co-president), Ilene Altman (teacher co-president), Carla Reid (vice president), Joe Loux (treasurer), Jean-Marie Kahn (principal), Jeff Fox, Stephanie Makary, Amanda Means, Sseziwa Mukasa, Francesca Sparaccio

1. Minutes - Reviewed and Approved

2. Pumpkin Fest - Went well. Only change - to have pumpkins judged that night. Possibly do a haunted house with the E2s or pair them with an adult.

3. Chico Bag Fundraiser - Sold $3,922. We get 40%, which is $1,569. Comparable with the cookie fundraiser. Affordable price point. Goes well with the green theme. Bags make good gifts.

4. Readathon & Vocabulary Parade – Begins January, the week we start back. Will be done in conjunction with Snowball Slam. Each Snowball=10 books read. Families pledge per snowball. Consider a weekly winner to keep interest – maybe win a book for the classroom. Another option - halfway through, a pajama day for the current winning classrooms on each floor. Shawna Erps and Jean-Marie Kahn are in charge. Jean-Marie will ask teachers about possible prizes. Could use help with punching out of snowballs and with the bulletin board. Jean-Marie will set up what is needed when from volunteers, Susanna will solicit volunteers and create volunteer schedule.

Vocab parade is the week before February vacation. Snowball Slush is that Friday. Will need volunteers to scoop. Vocab Parade on Wednesday 11 or Thursday 12 with Slush Party on the 13th.

5. Bumper Stickers - Consider magnetic versions. Ask Colette and then Dan. Consider having a sponsor. Bank? Colette was going to talk to a friend at Salem Five.

6. Veterans' Day Concert - Ilene has flags for all children, plus two flags for each E2 student for the show. She will collect the flags at the end of the daytime concert. She will let E2 students keep flags after the nighttime concert. She would like to be reimbursed $55. Approved.

7. Food for Thought - Betsy not here. Guessing we didn't make much.

8. Bike Day - Many kids ride their bikes to Carlton but don't have helmets. Early May is National Bike to School Day. Carlton will do an event in conjunction. Sarah Hunter will head up the event. Possible activities: Bike rodeo. Bike check. Helmet fitting. Obstacle course in the parking lot with stations. Big kids practice on the street. Games. Face painting. Bike decorating. Kendra has a friend in Brooklyn who is closing a bike shop, she will check into helmets. See if the two shops in town will get involved. Cornell has a 40-page packet on how to set one up.

9. Compost Bins – Request. Kristin Ciamataro needs composting bags. Jeff suggests $50. Approved.

10. Art Can Make A Difference at the PEM – Request. Every PTO is asked to donate $50 to pay for Adirondack chairs. This year's theme – abstract art. Approved.

11. P2 Aquarium – Request. $324.50 for busses. Approved.

12. Science – Request. $100 for consumable supplies needed for running the science lab. E.g. straws, stuff from Home Depot, grocery store. For years, the Read Foundation gave us lots of money for science in schools. They are not happy with the science MCAS scores so they are pulling back on money. Greg Sheridan's position is now considered a coach. He doesn't have the same access to funds so he's paying for things out of pocket. The school budget is tight. Stephanie is going to work with him on a specific wish list, and PTO will give $100. Susanna will email teachers about a general wish list.

13. Approved Bus for Topsfield Fair - $140. Previously approved, but no check ever requested. Jean-Marie will research.

14. Garden - The soil was toxic, then cleaned up when the current building was built. Never certified. District paid $12,000 this school year for certification. If the soil is safe, our raised beds are fine. If the soil is not safe, we will need to create a non-permeable barrier and put the raised beds on top of it.

Carlton will build an outdoor classroom - convenient, low-maintenance, pretty, usable throughout a good chunk of the school year. Possibly work on the K yard too. Put developmentally appropriate play items out there. Nature oriented. Buckets with clipboards, pencils and chalk.

Jean-Marie would like to form a small group of parents and teachers to plan for it, write grants in the spring to try and build in the summer. Stephanie will head it up. Amanda's daughter's dad is a landscape architect. Carla will talk to Robin Panzer about grant writing.

15. New Parents – Beth, Susanna and Sarah will put together an information packet.

16. Thanksgiving Wednesday Snacks – Approved $100.

17. Treasurer's Report – Approved