May 25, 2015
Attendance: Kendra Lefluer, Beth Forrestal, Carla Reid, Tricia Mercier, Collette Loux, Joe Loux, Jeff Fox, Lorena Hawkins, Amanda Means, Linda Girard, Melissa Wilson, Sarah Hunter, Ilene Altman, Ms. Kahn
- Approve Minutes from April: Approved
- Treasures Report: jeff Motioned to approve treasurers report. Joe seconded. Treasures report approved.
- Earth Fest: Positive response 0 negative feedback received
- Calendar Raffle: As of 5-6-15 $1530.00 funds raised. Final amount raised will be available in June 2015.
- Karaoke night: 28 May 15 @ 6pm. Cost: FREE. Collette will manage concessions.
- Movie night: 11 June 15 @ 6pm Big Hero 6. Cost: FREE. PTO will provide 1 small water. Colette will manage concessions.
- Picnic: 13 june 15 @12p-3pm. Location: Collins Cove. Needs: volunteers for food set up, cooking, and cleanup. 2 grills needed. Porta- Potty needed. Contact person: Carla Reid
- DVD: Ms. Altmas reported about 20 DVD’s completed. Suggestion: pre-make and sell at Karaoke night/movie night. Ms. Altman will follow-up
- Carlton Gear: Collette will place order 5/8/15.
- Celebration of Learning: 17 June 15 @6:30pm (e’s) 18 June 15 @ 6;30pm (k-3). Collette will manage concessions for the COL.
- Babysitting: Funds approved at April meeting $25.00 per meeting. Beth will followup with Bethanne.
- Elections: Lorena and Amanda volunteered to run for co-president. Unanimous approval. New presidents for 2015-2017 are Lorena and Amanda. Melissa volunteered to be secretary for 2015-2017 with unanimous approval. Melissa will be secretary 2015-2016.
a) Ms. Altman requests to increase budget for Celebration of Learning to $875 or $1010 if piano tuning is not covered by district. Jeff motioned to approve. Amanda seconded. Funds approved.
b) Ms. Kahn requests a budget approval for Field day 23 June 15 to approve T-shirts for 220 enrolled students and 55 staff. Jeff motioned to approve. Beth F seconded. Field Day t-shirts will be provided by PTO.
Carla requests to approve $200 funds for dispersement for 3 signs in Cafeteria for art to Mrs. B. Jeff moved to approve $200 in funds. Sarah