Mar 1, 2017
January 11, 2017
January 11, 2017 Minutes
Carlton PTO Meeting Attendees: Betsy Ricciarelli, Amanda Means, Geoff Millar, Patricia Bonneau, Rebecca Cope, James Willis, Marta Brill, Carol Lavoie Schuster, Melissa Hankens, Leah Penley, Amanda Valentin O’Brien, Jeff Fox, Andrea Bennett, Amy Shanahan, Kelly Barrett, Meredith Sterling, Carla Reid
1. Motion to Approve Minutes is 1st, 2nd and all approved.
2. Motion to Approve Treasurer’s Report is 1st, 2nd and all approved.
3. Karaoke Night is Tuesday, January 31st, 6:00pm - 8:00pm.
4. Title 1, Innovation Status: Parents expressed interest in the status of the innovation plan. Everybody supports continuing with the plan
5. The kids loved the Love Ball. There will be a Love Ball assembly before the Holiday Break.
6. The P2 is so big now that there is a need for 2 buses instead of 1. On January 27, the P2 is having a field trip to the Boston Aquarium, and there is a need for a 2nd bus. Motion for $377.50 for the 2nd bus. The motion is 1st, 2nd and all approved.
7. The Dance-A-Thon is Friday, March 24.
8. Parents could do fun things for Wacky Wednesday during school hours. They could do activities such as a knitting group, flag football, etc. Due to Cori Forms, this couldn’t be done this year, but is an idea for Wacky Wednesday for next year. These would two forty minute blocks, once a week on Wednesdays.
9. Motion to end meeting is 1st, 2nd and all approved.